All inclusive Pompeii guided tour and ticket + map
Discover the ruins of the Roman city in an exclusive way by skipping the long lines at the entrance. Admire the perfectly preserved places, frescoes, houses and everyday objects and look for the world-famous plaster casts frozen over time. Trust the experience and professionalism of our certified guides in a 2-hour tour with a small group that will take you to discover the ruins of a great metropolis of the past where you can see the main points to fully enjoy an unforgettable experience.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- Children under the age of 17 have to show proof of identity
- - The reduced price tour for 18-24 year olds is only available for 18-24 year olds from the European community with ID.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- -You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Diomede 16, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
- For directions:
- 2 hours guided tour of Pompei
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological park