Explore the archaeological excavations of Pompeii on a half-day excursion and benefit from round-trip transport from the cruise terminal in the Naples port or main train station. Travel directly from your ship to Pompeii in just 30 minutes. Upon arrival, meet your guide and skip the lines from the main gate for a private 2-hour tour of the legendary ruins. Travel back in time as you learn the story of how the city of the Roman Empire was reduced to rubble by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius. Lose yourself among its frescoes, statues and the famous plaster casts of the ancient inhabitants of the city who were buried under piles of ash and debris . Get back to Naples in time for the departure of your cruise ship or train.
- Naples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy
- Naples Cruise Ship Terminal, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton, Naples NA, Italy
- Pick up can also be organized for hotels and accommodations located in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address email@example.com
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Children up to 4 years are free
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)