Private visit to Pompeii from Naples cruise and railway terminal
The ideal tour to make the most of a quick visit to Pompeii starting from the Naples cruise terminal or from the main train station. You will arrive in Pompeii in just 30 minutes aboard a very comfortable minivan and you will meet your certified guide of the Campania region for a wonderful 2-hour private tour where you will be able to discover all the points of interest of this incredible city buried almost 2000 years ago by meters of ash and debris. Lose yourself in the history of the ancient Roman people who colonized these lands and visit the frescoes, casts and buildings of this extraordinary people before coming back to Naples in time to not miss the departure of your cruise ship or train.
Meeting PointNaples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy Naples Cruise Ship Terminal, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton, Naples NA, Italy Pick up can also be organized for hotels and accommodations located in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address email@example.com
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Children up to 4 years are free
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)