Pompeii Private Touristic Guide
Private guided tours are certainly the ideal way to discover the authentic beauty of Pompeii: by booking a private tour you will have at your disposal a professional guide ready to answer all your questions. Visit the ruins of Pompeii with a tailor-made itinerary, built especially for you.
We will guide you to the most important points, in front of the most famous frescoes and we will offer you the opportunity to create a personalized tour suitable for every type of need.
Our service includes the presence of qualified experts in the sector and authorized by the Campania Region.
Book your two-hour tour now, skip the long lines at the entrance and immerse yourself in the dimension of this ancient Roman town.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii. The guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- The tour lasts two hours
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Diomede 16, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
- For directions:
- Guided tour
- The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations.