Pompeii 3 hour private guide
Duration: 3 hours
Start from €210,00
Visit the magnificent Pompeii on a 3-hour tour that will take you through the ancient city that was decimated by the explosion of Vesuvius thousands of years ago. Follow your archaeological guide through the UNESCO World Heritage Site. This exclusive tour through the excavations will allow you to look beyond the walls and ruins to reveal the true meaning of each building without missing the masterpieces of this wonderful archaeological site.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii. The guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- The tour lasts three hours
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- -You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Diomede 16, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
- For directions:
- Guided tour
- The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations.