Pompei Walking Guided Tour
An exciting two-hour journey that will lead you to discover the ruins of a great civilization of the past where you can admire the main points thanks to the support of an expert guide, ensuring you a full and unforgettable experience.
Villas, temples, public buildings and private homes are just some of the testimonies that we can see and “touch” with hand. An important legacy, such as the plaster casts of the ancient Pompeians perished during the eruption of 79 AD, an exciting last farewell, a monument to transience and eternity merged together in the millenary lava.
Pompeii, a pearl of the Unesco heritage, is an obligatory experience to live for any lover of art and history.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- -You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Andolfi 46, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
- For directions:
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park