Discover the ruins of Pompeii and then climb the volcano that engulfed the city in AD 79. with a 7-hour tour from the port of Naples. Climb to the summit of Vesuvius and scan the crater. Enjoy panoramic views of the Gulf of Naples and the Tyrrhenian Sea. Marvel at the remains of a former Roman city on a full-day excursion from Naples and see the ruins of Pompeii and the crater of Vesuvius. You will be picked up from the cruise terminal or the city's main train station to Pompeii, where a guide will be waiting to take you to the main entrance of the archeological site. Follow her on a journey through time to the Roman Empire as you explore the strikingly intact ruins of the city. Follow in the footsteps of the citizens of the greatest empire the world has ever known and see how they lived, loved, worked and played. Came back to your comfortable private minivan in Naples in the late afternoon.
- Naples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy
- Naples Cruise Ship Terminal, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton, Naples NA, Italy
- Pick up can also be organized for accommodations near the port or railway station in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Admission to the Vesuvius crater is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Children up to 4 years are free
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Visit to the Vesuvius with personal driver
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)
- Entrance tickets for the great cone of Vesuvius
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.