Full day Pompeii and Vesuvius tour from Naples port and railway terminal
Take advantage of a full-day tour directly from the port of Naples to explore Pompeii and the volcano that drastically stopped the life of its citizens in 79 AD. Climb aboard a comfortable private minivan directly from the nerve centers of the city of Naples such as the port or the train station and experience this adventure to discover the remains of the past. You will arrive in Pompeii where a certified guide from the Campania region will take you on a two-hour private tour to discover the life lived almost 2000 years ago. You will be able to admire temples, houses, streets and everyday objects and learn about the history and particularities of the citizens of ancient Pompeii. You will be then escorted to the top of the imposing volcano architect of one of the best known tragedy in the world, where you will have free time to admire the wonderful panorama from above before coming back in the late afternoon.
Meeting PointNaples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy Naples Cruise Ship Terminal, Via Ammiraglio Ferdinando Acton, Naples NA, Italy Pick up can also be organized for accommodations near the port or railway station in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Admission to the Vesuvius crater is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Children up to 4 years are free
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional private guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Visit to the Vesuvius with personal driver
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)
- Entrance tickets for the great cone of Vesuvius