From Pompei: wine tasting at the aches of Mt.Vesuvius From Pompei: wine tasting at the aches of Mt.Vesuvius
There is something special about sipping a good wine with a spectacular view of the Gulf of Naples just below you. A visit to the slopes of Vesuvius, a unique moment at the foot of one of the most majestic active volcanoes in Continental Europe. An unforgettable gastronomic experience immersed in picturesque vineyards. Four courses accompanied by a selection of the finest Vesuvian wines chosen for you by our qualified staff. In a fantastic tour of the vineyards you can learn the various cultivation methods and production techniques of one of the most popular wines in the area.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- A driver will be waiting for you with a service sign with your name on it.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 20 minutes before the tour start time.
- Pick up and drop off from the Circumvesuviana station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri
- Welcome cocktail
- 4 course lunch accompanied by selected wines
- Tour in the vineyards to learn about the local wine culture
- Entrance tickets for Vesuvius crater