Discover Pompeii and Vesuvius on a full day trip from Pompeii
Experience the thrill of visiting the archaeological city of Pompeii, a jewel of the UNESCO world heritage, and the Volcano that destroyed it almost 2000 years ago. You will be picked up directly from your accommodation in Pompeii or neighboring towns such as Castellammare di Stabia and Ercolano in a very comfortable private minivan before arriving in Pompeii, where a licensed guide from Campania region will take you on an exciting two-hour tour to discover its more intriguing treasures among houses, temples, theaters and places of daily life. At the end you will be escorted directly to Vesuvius, the imposing volcano that covered the ancient city of Pompeii under piles of ash and lava in the eruption of 79 AD. You will be able to reach its top, look out into the very deep crater and admire the view of the wonderful Gulf of Naples that extends before your eyes. A journey through time that will take you back to the era of the greatest leaders in history.
Meeting PointMeeting point: - TEMPIO TRAVEL, first floor of the circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri, via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii. - Hotels and accommodation located in Pompeii - Hotels and accommodation located in Castellammare di Stabia - Hotels and accommodation located in Herculaneum
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Admission to the Vesuvius crater is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Children up to 4 years are free
- You can use the free parking of the Osteria Nonna Cherubina, located in Via Diomede 16, 80045 Pompeii, at just 500 meters from the main entrance of the archaeological site.
- For directions:
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Visit of the Mount Vesuvius with personal driver
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)
- Entrance tickets to the great cone of Vesuvius