Travel back in time to the devastating day in 79 AD where the menacing volcano Vesuvius erupted and buried the Roman city of Pompeii under molten ash. Travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned private minivan from your accommodation in Pompeii or nearby towns such as Castellammare and Herculaneum and arrive directly at the site of the ruins where your expert guide will take you on a 2 hour tour through the ruins of the most famous Roman city in the world, to see a city extraordinarily frozen in time for nearly 2000 years. Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site which will offer you a unique glimpse into the daily life of a Roman city where you can imagine the sights, smells and sounds of ancient times. Later you will be driven near the top of the mountain that destroyed it. Climb to the top and walk around the crater, breathing in the atmosphere of the smoking mountain. Enjoy stunning views of the Gulf of Naples before being escorted to your accommodation by your personal driver in the late afternoon.
- TEMPIO TRAVEL, first floor of the circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri, via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- Hotels and accommodation located in Pompeii
- Hotels and accommodation located in Castellammare di Stabia
- Hotels and accommodation located in Herculaneum
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Admission to the Vesuvius crater is subject to favorable weather conditions
- Children up to 4 years are free
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide for the archaeological excavations of Pompeii
- Skip the line to purchase tickets for the Pompeii excavations
- Visit of the Mount Vesuvius with personal driver
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological excavations of Pompeii (can be purchased on site)
- Entrance tickets to the great cone of Vesuvius