Discover Pompeii and Amalfi coast on a full day trip from Naples
Being able to visit all the beauties of our territory in a short stay may seem complicated, but thanks to our experience you will be able to book a guided tour of Pompeii and a tour of the coast all in the same day without missing a single detail. Start from your accommodation or from the meeting point in the metropolitan area of Naples, where, aboard a very comfortable private minivan you will reach Pompeii: here an authorized guide from the Campania Region will take you to discover the ruins and the main points of interest of one of the most exciting cities in the world in just two hours. After that you will leave for the Amalfi Coast and its most prestigious destinations such as Amalfi and Positano, where you will have the opportunity to lose yourself among their colors and scents in a short visit before came back to your destination.
Meeting PointNaples Piazza Garibaldi railway station, Via Parma, 55, 80143 Naples NA, Italy Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Naples NA, Italy Naples International Airport, Viale F. Ruffo di Calabria, 80144 Naples NA, Italy Hotels located in Naples
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Please contact the supplier to arrange a meeting point at the email address email@example.com
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Two hour professional guide to Pompeii excavations
- Amalfi coast tour with personal driver (not guided)
- Entrance ticket for the archaeological site of Pompeii (it can be purchased on site)
- Entrance tickets for any attractions of the Amalfi coast