Vespa Tour Vesuvius and Pompeii Ruins
Discover Pompeii and Vesuvius by moving easily aboard a wonderful Vespa. A real journey through time aboard one of the most popular transportation ever for true lovers of culture and of one of the funniest transportation on two wheels. Climb aboard your Vespa and set off to discover the ruins of Pompeii, one of the most important archaeological sites of the UNESCO World Heritage Site in a fascinating experience full of surprises through the necropolis among monuments, temples, thermal buildings and much more. Set off aboard your trusted friend on two wheels and reach the top of the great crater that almost 2000 years ago buried the delightful city of Pompeii under piles of lava and debris and admire the splendid panorama of the Gulf of Naples that extends below you.
Meeting Point- Vespa Sprint srl, Via Santa Lucia 36, 80132 Naples
- Languages available for the tour English and Italian.
- Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour start time.
- Requirements: a good experience on a vespa (minimum B license for the Vespa 125, for a more powerful vespa the A license is required)
- - Entrance to the archaeological site included in the price
- - Vespa tour for Pompeii Ruins (the tour of the ruins is done on foot) and Vesuvius National Park
- - Helmet rental
- - Parking area
- - Lunch