Pompeii skip the line ticket and audioguide
Visit one of the most beautiful UNESCO World Heritage Sites with a skip-the-line ticket avoiding the long line to buy it on the spot. Take advantage of an audio guide service included in the price to see houses and everyday objects still almost intact. Available in eight different languages, With its wealth of information it will accompany you through the ruins of ancient civilizations, providing you with all the necessary tools to appreciate their memory and the most curious nuances. Highlights include the Roman amphitheater, small theater, and public gym. See the places where the Romans lived daily life and held banquets. Discover frescoes frozen in time and moving casts of citizens and their pets on an exclusive tour that you can customize according to your needs.
Meeting PointTEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- It is necessary to leave a valid document including passport, identity card or driving license for the rental of the audio guide
- Time for the exchange of the voucher is from 9:30 to 15:00
- Available languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
- The devices must be returned before the closing time of the office.
- In case of damage , loss or theft of the devices the user is the only responsible and subject to a penalty to repair costs or replacement
- Children under 17 years old have to show an identification document
- Skip the line entry ticke for Pompeii
- Map for the visit
- Guided tour