Go on a guided tour to discover Pompeii and let yourself be amazed, together with your children, by the ruins of an ancient Roman city.
Learn how the city was buried by the eruption of the nearby volcano Vesuvius in 79 BC and be enchanted by the life stories of the ancient Romans as you pass through buildings such as the Thermopoly or the house of the tragic poet. This tour is designed to involve all the participants and especially the little ones. Furthermore, thanks to the priority access of the guide, the little ones will not be bored waiting in the long lines at the ticket office.
TEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
The guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- The tour lasts two hours
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- Please bring an identification document for children under 18 ears old and for young people between 18-24 years old from the European community
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.