A two-hour journey that will lead you to the discovering of the relics of a great metropolis of the past where you can savor its main points thanks to the support of an expert guide that will allow you to fully enjoy an unforgettable experience. Patrician villas, temples, public buildings and private houses are just some of the stone testimonies that you can feel with your own hands. An important legacy, such as the plaster casts of the Pompeian dead bodies wich are one of the most exciting last farewell, a monument to transience and eternity that merged together in the millenary lava. Pompeii, a pearl of the Unesco heritage, is a must for any lover of art and history.
TEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- The 2-hour tour is exclusively in English
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.