Paved streets, mosaic floors and evocative frescoes are just some of the wonders that will come back to life in this exclusive tour of Herculaneum. The different burial method compared to the more famous Pompeii makes it an archaeological rarity thanks to its perfect state of conservation which has allowed the discovery of beautiful frescoes and perfectly preserved everyday objects. Booking a private guided tour will allow you to have all the knowledge of a real archaeologist at your disposal and customize the service you have booked according to your needs.
the guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name next to the ticket office of the archaeological excavations of Herculaneum, Corso Resina, 187, Ercolano, NA.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- The tour lasts two hours
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.